Planning a vacation on a budget?
Travelodge is the perfect solution for anyone looking for a cheap and comfortable place to stay. With over 500 hotels in the UK, you’re sure to find one that’s perfect for your needs. Plus, kids can sometimes sleep for free and there are meal deals available too!
You’ll love our hotel rooms – they come with all the basics you need for a relaxing stay. And if you’re looking for a bargain, be sure to check out their sales and discounts throughout the year.
They know how to make your vacation affordable without sacrificing comfort or convenience.
Travelodge has been made famous by supplying cheap hotel rooms at a discounted price (especially their Superrooms) but there are a few tips and tricks you can use to get an even better deal.
Below are some ways to get cheap room deals, discounts, vouchers, or coupons. But, please remember, some of the deals on offer are either periodic or no longer available.
Cheap Hotel Room Tips
Here are our top Travelodge cheap room tips for 2022:
1. Book in advance – this is one of the most important tips when looking for any kind of hotel room, but especially with Travelodge. The sooner you book, the more likely you are to get a cheap room.
2. Check for deals and special offers – Travelodge is always running different kinds of deals and offers, so be sure to check their website or social media channels regularly. You might be able to snag a cheap room that way.
3. Join their loyalty program – Travelodge Rewards is a great way to get cheaper rooms, as well as other benefits like free breakfast and late check-out. It’s definitely worth signing up for if you’re a frequent Travelodge customer. You will be given an e-voucher to use on your next booking or a separate discount card to use in the hotel.
4. Stay mid-week – Hotels are usually cheaper during the week than they are on weekends, so if you’re looking for a bargain, try to book a room for a weekday stay.
5. Use price comparison websites – This is a good tip for finding cheap rooms in general. There are a few different websites that specialize in comparing hotel prices, so it’s worth checking a few of them before you book.
6. Be flexible with your dates – If you’re not set on specific dates, you can often get a cheaper room by being flexible with your travel dates. Try searching for a range of dates instead of just one or two specific dates to see what kind of deals you can find.
7. Travelodge Business – If you are a business customer, you should signup for Travelodge Business – This is a program designed specifically for business customers, and you can often get cheaper rates by signing up for it.
8. Consider other room types – If you’re looking for a cheap room, don’t just focus on the standard rooms.
Travelodge also offers superior rooms and family rooms which might be a better option for you, and they’re often cheaper than the standard rooms.
9. Bring your own food and drink – One of the best ways to save money at any hotel is to bring your own food and drink.
Travelodge rooms come with a mini-fridge, so you can easily store and prepare your own meals. This will save you a lot of money, especially if you’re staying for multiple nights.
10. Sign up for newsletters – This is a great way to stay up-to-date on all the latest deals and offers from Travelodge. By signing up for their newsletters, you’ll always be one of the first to know about any special offers or discounts that are available.
11. Follow them on social media – This is another great way to stay informed about all the latest news and deals from Travelodge.
They’re active on both Twitter and Facebook, so be sure to follow them for all the latest updates.
12. Disabled access – Before making a booking, check to see if the Travelodge you’re interested in offers disabled access.
If they do, be sure to mention it when you book so that they can make the appropriate arrangements.
Recently Disability Positive the charity has been instructed to advise Travelodge on how they can improve the facilities for the disabled.
13. Free breakfast and WiFi – Before making your booking take a look at the latest deals which include free breakfast and WiFi.
14. Free WiFi – You can get free WIFI for 30 minutes per 24 hours of stay – To access the free WIFI, you will need to create a Travelodge account which is free to do.
To extend the time you can either set up a separate account with someone you are staying with or pay an additional fee. Again, some coupon websites will have limited-time offers for this so it’s worth checking.
Discounts and Codes
15. Use coupons and promo codes – This is another great way to save money on your hotel room. There are often Travelodge coupons and promo codes available, so be sure to search for them before you book. You might be able to get a discount that way.
16. Airport hotel discounts – The way in which you obtain a discount for hotels in the exact same way to get a discount on airport hotel bookings.
Most websites that offer discounts for regular hotels will also offer airport hotel discounts. The best way to search for these is by using a price comparison website as they will take into account all the different airport taxes and fees.
17. Travelodge parking discount code – Did you know you can get a discount at NCP car parks by downloading their app and using the Travelodge discount code? Simply follow the instructions here and you can get a discount of up to 20% off the daily parking rate.
18. Student discounts (Unidays) – Did you know that as a student you might be eligible for a discount at Travelodge?
You’ll need to show a valid student ID when you check in, but if you’re a student then it’s definitely worth asking about any available discounts. You can also look for promo deals on voucher and coupon websites.
19. Senior citizen discounts (over 60s) – If you’re a senior citizen, you might be able to get a discount at Travelodge.
You’ll need to show a valid ID when you check in, but it’s definitely worth asking about any available discounts. You can also look for promo deals on voucher and coupon websites.
20. Military discounts (veterans) – Are you in the military? If so, you might be able to get a discount at Travelodge.
You’ll need to show a valid military ID when you check in, but it’s definitely worth asking about any available discounts. You can also look for promo deals on voucher and coupon websites.
21. Group discounts – If you’re booking a room for a group, you might be able to get a discount at Travelodge.
You’ll need to inquire about group discounts when you book, but it’s definitely worth asking about any available discounts. You can also look for promo deals on voucher and coupon websites.
22. NHS discount – Did you know that as an NHS worker you might be eligible for a discount at Travelodge?
You’ll need to show a valid NHS ID when you check in, but if you’re an NHS worker then it’s definitely worth asking about any available discounts. You can also look for promo deals on voucher and coupon websites.
You can find all the latest deals on the Travelodge website, or by signing up for their newsletters.
23. Employee discounts – As an employee of Travelodge, you might be able to get a discount on your room rate.
You’ll need to show a valid employee ID when you check in, but it’s definitely worth asking about any available discounts.
24. Teacher discounts – As a teacher, you might be able to get a discount at Travelodge.
You’ll need to show a valid teacher ID when you check in, but it’s definitely worth asking about any available discounts.
25. Moneysavingexpert, Groupon, or Daily Mail discounts – Check the deals out on Moneysavingexpert, Groupon or The Daily Mail. They have some awesome deals from time to time – This is a great way to stay informed about all the latest news and deals from Travelodge.
They’re always on the lookout for the best deals, so be sure to check their website before making your booking.
What is the best way to find Travelodge deals?
The best way to find Travelodge deals is directly on their website. You can also sign up for their loyalty program, Travelodge Rewards, which will give you access to exclusive deals and offers.
How do I get a Travelodge discount?
Travelodge offers seasonal discounts throughout the year. You can also get a discount by joining their loyalty program, Travelodge Rewards.
How do you enter the discount code at Travelodge?
Ordinarily, you would use a discount website that automatically inserts a cookie onto your browser that contains the discount code. However, if you have a specific code that you would like to use, you can enter it into the “Discount Code” field on Travelodge’s website when you’re booking your room.
Why have Travelodge prices gone up?
Travelodge prices are based on an algorithm that monitors supply and demand. If there is high demand for rooms, prices will go up. However, you can often find cheaper rooms by being flexible with your dates or booking in advance.
When do Travelodge prices go down?
Since rooms are normally booked well in advance they don’t normally go down. However, on the rare occasion when someone cancels a booking, the room becomes available again at the last minute and can be snapped up at a cheaper rate.
What is the best day to book a Travelodge room?
The best day to book a room will vary depending on your dates and destination, but in general, weekdays are usually cheaper than weekends.
What is Travelodge SuperRoom?
Travelodge SuperRoom is a type of room that offers more space and amenities than a standard room. They typically cost more than a standard room, but you can sometimes find deals on them.